Amusement Park

 Hello ( ). I’m back with my new blog

I know that everyone knows this place, this place is where you can find joy and fun rides that you will never forget for the rest of your life.




The amusement park is a fun place to spend a day with family and friends. I remember when I first visit to Star City when I was a kid, I’m six years old that time. I was so excited and have a great time with my family.

After a year, I returned to Star City, now as a teenager and no longer a child. As soon as I stepped into the entrance of the amusement park. I felt an energy buzzing, in the air. The bright colors of the attractions and the joyful screams around me filled me with a sense of thrill. 




In this photo, I'm in Star City, riding rides and having fun, and I love going to the amusement park with my family. I believe that the amusement park is a fun place for people of all ages, because there's nothing wrong with going to an amusement park as long as you're happy and enjoying yourself. As the sun begin to set, we made our way to the middle part of the amusement park to watch the sunset. 



 

Let’s plan a day to go in amusement park when we have free time and have fun there.

 

So that’s all I hope you enjoy and have a great day. (˃ ᵕ ˂ )


Comments

  1. I think the rides there are stunning maybe I could go there someday :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nicee, How was your experience there??

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! the rides are stunning !! i hope soon maka balik ako sa start city to try that's rides

    ReplyDelete
  4. How was your experience?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunset

Go, give it a shot.