Go, give it a shot.

 

Hello everyone!!  (˃ ᵕ ˂ )I’m Ma. Jossel Elise A. Toledo, and my friends call me Jossel, Elay, and Mjt, a Grade 11 taking up TVL ICT Student from Philippine Christian University.  Welcome to my blog.

During my elementary days, I don't really like playing badminton, all I wanted to do is to play volleyball. When I was in 6th grade, I started practicing how to play volleyball (it's really shocking right) and this accidentally happened, I was riding in a mountain bike Down Hill when I lost my balance while riding a bike which caused me to bone fracture in my shoulder which caused me to unable to move my left arm for almost 1 month (˚ ˃̣̣̥˂̣̣̥). After a month, I can finally use my left arm and finally I can play volleyball. But there are things that really aren't for me because as I continue playing volleyball, my shoulders still hurt so I stopped playing when pandemic started. (⁠╥⁠⁠╥⁠)



 

I started playing badminton when I was in 10th grade in Malabag National High School. At first, I was just enjoying and playing it for pastime (˶°°)!! (shocking right) like playing games with my family and friends. As days passed by, while playing badminton, I started making friends as well as building my confidence. (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) , And now I'm in grade 11 senior high school student, I'm still playing badminton and having fun playing it. for me badminton is a game sports that anyone can have fun, regardless of their skill level. It does not require any special skills nor equipment. It can be played in different places.

 


In this photo I'm in Silang Badminton Center at Lalaan 1st with my cousins. We were happily playing badminton without realizing that we were playing for two hours ( ˵ •̀ □ •́ ˵ ). While I’m at the court, the sound of the shuttlecock dashing through the air, and the self-satisfaction bring off a perfect drop shot are one of the moments I love the most. Even if it’s singles or doubles, as long as I am playing. For me it is not just a sport, it’s a passion that brings joyfulness and excitement to my life. 

 



And in this photo, I was in Sunny Brooke with my friends having fun while playing badminton (˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و We play, laugh, talk and create new memories. Also playing badminton with friends bring a unique blend of competitiveness and companionship. From the playful trash talk before the game started to the shared laughter during rallies and with every match is fill up with unforgettable moments. We help each other to be a better player, as well celebrating each other’s achievement. It’s not only about winning nor losing, but also though the experience and the friendship we made and shared while on the court and outside.

 

 



So, let's all play badminton and have fun while playing (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧.

 

hope y’all enjoy and have a good day.

Comments

  1. I love to play badminton too!! it's my favorite sport hope you and me get to play badminton ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people said that badminton training is hard? Is that true? (⁠・ั⁠ω⁠・ั⁠)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's hard but if you really want to play badminton, you can do it even though the training is difficult.

      Delete
  3. I wish I can play badminton like you😭

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish we could play together! I know I'm not good enough but I'll do, just to have fun right? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love badminton too🤗I hope I can play with you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure, let's play when if we have a free time.

      Delete
  6. Wow 😲 sporty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! You're sporty! I hpoe i could play with you soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. i saw you play badminton and you are really good at it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunset

Amusement Park