Sunset
"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully." – Kristen Butler
Sunset is one of my favorite View while looking at the sky after a long day. My first impression of it is a gorgeous and precious creation of the nature that has a great image in people’s minds. Yet sometimes those images can connect with an opposite feeling like anger and tiredness.
It happened late in the afternoon
around five, I was waiting outside and looking at the sunset. While waiting for
the Countdown which is Lighting Ceremony. I enjoy looking in the sky. As the sunset was Begin to rise, the sun was
going down slowly changing its color from creamy yellow to shades of slowing orange.
The ray we’re not reaching the land anymore. There are some parts of the scene
that are darkening signs that the sun is Setting, and the night is coming.
Here
in this Photo, it is around six, waiting for my dad outside our house, while
waiting I look up in the sky and see the beautiful sunset. This beautiful
sunset is very memorable to me, because as the sun slowly went down, I see this
beautiful sunset, some part of the place darkening indicating that the sun is
setting, and the night is coming. As the night come closer, I thought everything
was fine, but I was wrong because a few hours later, after a beautiful sunset
and the whole place was darkened, my grandfather passed away.
Lastly,
in this photo I was at my grandmother house, it was around six, while looking
up in the sky I see this beautiful sunset and it’s makes me calm, so I take a
photo. And enjoy the moment!!
so that’s all I hope you enjoy and
have a great day. ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂
)◞ • *✰




That's a nice view there!
ReplyDeleteThat's cool! Sunset makes me feel relaxed, and just thinking about how beautiful did this day ends. A wise man once told "As the day ends, there's always a new tomorrow."
ReplyDeletewow nice view! beautiful shot
ReplyDeletewow, that's place looks so beatiful
ReplyDeletewow!! the sunset you capture on youre phone are so good and very nice
ReplyDeletewow, the sunset that you captured are so beautiful<3
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful scenery
ReplyDelete